Own u 1107

2 nights in row the fotball world has been shocked

Posted (edited)

Liverpool defeats Barcelona 4-0 without Salah/firmino . Liverpool defeated Bayern munich and Psg.

Ajax who outperformed juventus and Real madrid lost to Spurs who are going to fucking final lmfao.

Spurs bought no players and they made it this far. Amazing. Oh btw 2 ajax players were fasting today while playing (Hakim and Mazrouli.

Edited by Own u 1107

oh let's blame fasting. Salah took the whole 90 mins off yesterday fasting

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, yoof said:

oh let's blame fasting. Salah took the whole 90 mins off yesterday fasting

not blaming it, but rather giving him credit for it and actually doing well enough to score a goal.

Salah got dropped because of medical team said he aint rdy due to head concussion. Who said it was because of fasting? i kind of had a feeling it was too.

Edited by Own u 1107

who

Spurs are a pissing in the face for modern football, absolutely incredible. Still can't believe the odds we've beaten to make it into the Top 4 and finals of the Champions League. Our team has one fit RB and he's quite possibly the worst player to wear a Spurs shirt since Soldado.

Lucas beats 6 players in the box. 6. for the second goal. 

Llloris is one of the worlds best.

Spurs are champions in my mind no matter what and this final is what football is all about, two teams against the odds setting the world standard back into England's hands again.

Liverpool were down and out 0-3 against Barca and put in a huge shift against the odds.

Spurs down 0-3 away from home, 45 minutes of pure greatness.

Roll on the final.

2 hours ago, Brap said:

Spurs are a pissing in the face for modern football, absolutely incredible. Still can't believe the odds we've beaten to make it into the Top 4 and finals of the Champions League. Our team has one fit RB and he's quite possibly the worst player to wear a Spurs shirt since Soldado.

Lucas beats 6 players in the box. 6. for the second goal. 

Llloris is one of the worlds best.

Spurs are champions in my mind no matter what and this final is what football is all about, two teams against the odds setting the world standard back into England's hands again.

Liverpool were down and out 0-3 against Barca and put in a huge shift against the odds.

Spurs down 0-3 away from home, 45 minutes of pure greatness.

Roll on the final.

Trippler? this guy i thought was good since he made the world cup squad ended up scoring on his own net vs Chelsea was the most stupid goal i ever seen.

Who we backing in the final then? Klopp has a bit of a reputation in finals doesn't he?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.